Power Grid: Russia & Japan Recharged
In StockIn-Store Pickup Only Cannot be sold internationally.
Buy This Product
Two new expansion maps for Power Grid: Russia on one side and Japan on the other.
In Russia, the market for power plants is restricted. Additionally, the standard rules for exchanging out-of-date power plants are changed, forcing the leading players to completely rethink their strategies.
In Japan, based on the crowded geographical surroundings, the players can start two separate networks. The first connections are restricted to certain cities, guaranteeing a tough fight for the best networks.
1 game board with two maps (both sides: Russia/Japan), game rules
- BGID: 78727
- Category: Economic, Expansion for Base-game, Industry / Manufacturing
- Time: 120 minutes
- Designer: Friedemann Friese
- Year: 2010
- Artist: Lars-Arne 'Maura' Kalusky
- Family: Country: Japan, Country: Russia, Power Grid
- Mechanics: Auction/Bidding, Route/Network Building
- Ages: 13 and up
- Publisher: 2F-Spiele, Arclight, Edge Entertainment, Filosofia Édition, Hobby World, Rio Grande Games,